Search This Blog

6.15.2010

Music Shoot with Eileen Cicutti!

Hello again and Happy Tuesday, everyone!

As many of you may have noticed :), I have recently been working more actively to promote myself as a freelance musician and also piano and clarinet instructor.  As part of these efforts, I wanted to have a professional photo shoot performed, the photos from which I plan on using in future marketing materials, such as business cards, postcards, etc. 

In March of this year, I had the pleasure of working with Eileen Cicutti to complete this shoot, and was delighted with the finished product!  I have included just a few of the photographs from the shoot, below, but you can view the rest on my Facebook Page, "Tina D Music."






Thanks again to Eileen for doing a wonderful job on this project!  She was a joy to work with and worked hard on this project for several weeks, resulting in quality photographs! 

And thanks to all my friends and family for your support in my musical efforts!  Thanks to your support, I continue to have the drive necessary to achieve my goals and pursue my passion that is MUSIC!

Musically yours,
Tina 

2 comments: