Search This Blog

3.17.2010

Excellent Clarinet Repair in Philadelphia!

If you are looking to have a clarinet repaired and you are located in the Philadelphia area, take it to Sarah Bresnahan! I had a clarinet emergency, and not only did she respond to my e-mail within one hour of writing to her, but she was able to repair my clarinet that same day!  She is very kind and accomodating and I will take my clarinet to her for any repair needs I have in the future! 

Sarah is currently spending her summer abroad in France and Buffet, but when she returns in August she will be well-equipped to repair other woodwind instruments as well!

You can contact Sarah at fixmyclarinet@gmail.com
Visit her Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Sarah-Bresnahan-Clarinet-Repair/66698639066

No comments:

Post a Comment