Search This Blog

12.24.2010

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!"

Hi Friends!

I wanted to write a short and sweet entry today to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and that you have been listening to some fabulous Christmas tunes to get you in the holiday spirit -- I know I have :)

It really has been a great year, and I would like to take this opportunity to say a sincere "thank you" to all of my friends and family for making it so great.  I met a lot of great people, spent lots of quality time with good friends and family, played lots of music, ran a marathon, laughed a LOT, and cried a little too.  It was a bit of a roller coaster ride at times, but I like to think that if you didn't have tough times you might not appreciate the good times as much.  This past month of December was especially great -- full of many memorable nights performing with the POPS, enjoying some jazz jam sessions, dancing to the oldies, baking lots of cookies, sharing good meals with great friends, and just trying to spend as much time possible with the people I care about most.  I have posted some new pics to the "Photos" page of the blog, capturing some of the moments, so feel free to check 'em out!

Again, thank you all so much for your continued friendship, love, and support.  I couldn't imagine my life without any of you.  I am truly blessed.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!  May yours be filled with lots of beautiful music!

Cheers!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment